Terms and Conditions will be negotiated depending on each client's requirements.
REC Consultancy Services Limited (REC) is committed to safeguarding the security of its website users and this policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the UK legislation General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is in force from the 25th of May 2018, the data controller is REC Consultancy Services Ltd, 43 Albert Street, Aberdeen, AB25 1XT.
REC undertakes to use all information responsibility. Any information collected and stored will be of the following kind:
• Your visits and use of our website (www.rec-consultancy.com).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Information provided for the use of registering and/or subscribing to our website service.
• Information provided for business purposes, industry analysis or internal statistics.
• Information provided for contacting you directly.
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
REC will not provide any personal information to a third party (except as provided in the policy statements) unless you have given your permission.
REC will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. REC cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
REC will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
You may instruct REC to provide you with any personal information REC hold about you. Provision of such information is free of charge and will be issued to you within one month of your request.
You can request REC not to use any of your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com or telephone 01224 325534.