Duration: 9 months with a possibility to extend
- Provide leadership and drilling expertise at the well site in the execution of respective drilling and completions programs.
- Pro-actively manage the work conducted on site and regularly monitor progress to ensure all objectives, including drilling and completions are being met by all parties.
- Regularly record drilling performance details and information obtained from wells, maintaining logs detailing operations daily and report progress.
- Take responsibility for the operation and maintenance of the drilling equipment, pumps and other equipment associated with Drilling wellsite operations.
- Direct and ensure that the drilling and completions operations are conducted in a professional, safe, and environmentally responsible manner in compliance with all Health, Safety and Environment (“HSE’) policies and procedures and compliance with all national and state safety and environmental legislation.
- Recommend continuous improvement initiatives and submit them to the company on a regular basis.
- 5+ years’ experience working on offshore drilling rigs.
- Well Control Certificate from an accredited well control school to either IWCF or WELLCAP accreditation.
- Current OPITO accredited TBOSIET certificate.
Full-Time Australian Working Rights Required! Only Apply If you have the legal right to work in Australia without any restrictions.