Duration: 9 months with a possibility to extend
We are seeking an experienced Offshore Materials & Logistics Coordinator to work on a monthly rotational basis for a period of 9+ months.
Reporting to the Drilling Superintendent in Perth, you will liaise closely with the Shore-Based Logistics Coordinator ensuring that all deadlines are met to allow a continually smooth drilling program.
You will have had previous offshore experience and will exhibit exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, specifically in keeping accurate rental tool records and tracking daily costs. Your proficient computer skills and strong communication will ensure that you can work effectively in this very busy role.
- Coordinating between rig and shore base on material matters
- Implementing Budget Controls
- Monitoring stock levels
- Ensure the drilling tools and equipment arriving the rig is correct
- Maintaining inventory of drilling tools and equipment on-board
- Processing paperwork and maintaining filing systems
- Updating and maintaining the database to ensure accuracy
- Familiarity with all aspects of rig, supply boat and helicopter operations
- Sound knowledge of drilling equipment
- Adaptability to new systems and procedures
Full-Time Australian Working Rights Required! Only Apply If you have the legal right to work in Australia without any restrictions.